Our college has a proud privilege of generating several eminent personalities as our Alumni. They contribute to various professions as Entrepreneurs, CAs, Government Officials, Academicians, Administrators, Politicians, Judges, and Social Workers.
With a noble objective to develop and promote mutual and positive interaction between the alumni and present students, our college has constituted “S. B. GARDA COLLEGE (ARTS) AND P. K. PATEL COLLEGE OF COMMERCE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION”. As we know that many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they spring up. With this intention for the progress and betterment of the institution, we invite Alumni for guest lectures for the exchange of professional and social issues of the day which motivate students. Meetings with the Alumni on and off the campus are conducted with an intention to develop a social responsibility towards the betterment of the society by contributing intellectually, financially, and physically.
This association helps us to reach and help the poor and needy students by raising funds. Regular interactions have developed a strong sense of contribution for the institution among the Alumni.
Objectives of the said association will be as follows:
- To develop and promote a mutual and positive interaction between the alumni and the present students at the college for their mutual benefits.
- To motivate the alumni to contribute towards the progress and betterment of the institution.
- To recognize and honor the past students who have achieved distinct positions and recognition in any field.
- To provide a platform for the alumni for the exchange of professional and social issues of the day.
- To organize meetings on and off campus.
- To develop a social responsibility towards the betterment of the society by contributing intellectually, financially, and physically.
- To raise funds for campus development and for poor and needy students.